BT Freshers Off Campus Drive for Trainee | Any Graduate.
Job Role: Campus Trainee
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Campus Trainee at BT.
Key Jobs details:
- Take Chats & handle back office work promptly within agreed timescales and in line with agreed process and procedures.
- Ensure prompt and accurate information being provided with appropriate resolution
- Achieve operational targets as defined by for the process
- Maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- Achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems.
- When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience via. Chats or back office.
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
- Share best practice within the team and across the Digital Care Community
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
Eligibility and Skills:
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills along with good typing (minimum 40 speed) and multi-tasking skills
- Be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills and Problem solving
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
BT is a British multinational telecommunications company that provides services in Fibre-optic communication Digital television IT and network services Home security and more. The company is headquartered in London, EC1, United Kingdom.
Link to Apply for Campus Trainee at BT Check Details