ThiDiff Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Software Tester (Manual/Automation). Candidates with Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the ThiDiff Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: ThiDiff
Job Role: Software Tester (Manual/Automation)
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
ThiDiff Careers 2023
- We are looking for a dedicated QA Tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for ThiDiff Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply ThiDiff Careers 2023