Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer.
Company: Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Technology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the experienced candidates to work as Software Engineer at Thomson Reuters.
Key Job Details:
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicant tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for the release.
Eligibility and skills:
- Entry-level candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer in the MIS organization.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Java, JBoss, REST, SQL
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is a Canadian multinational media company. It provides mass media services. The total number of employees working in Thomson Reuters is 25,800.
Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: