Eaton Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Eaton
Job Role: Associate Mechanical Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Mechanical Engineer at Eaton.
Key Job details:
- Maintain and enhance technical proficiency in mechanical engineering-related development environments, processes, and tools.
- Plan and manage development work to achieve on-time delivery on Team Central Projects and on Plant resolutions Projects.
- Active communication with the cross-functional team to ensure schedule, cost, and performance alignment.
- Need to work on Sustaining Projects for Plant Issues and resolution, execute through JIRA Software.
- Need to work on Team Central Projects on Buy / Make Parts.
- Coordinate and collaborate with product owners Design, Marketing, and manufacturing development teams to work on ENOVIA CO’s routes and to Resolve Production Issues thru JIRA’s.
- Approving/rejecting download access of particular specifications / all specs. under the specific department to the requestor by confirming the need.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks as they arise during ENOVIA related work
- Approve / Reject Enovia account creation / modification requests.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in Sustenance Projects
- Engineering technical expertise to solve problems and make design recommendations
- Sound technical knowledge in Electrical products like UPS, Data Centers, etc.
- Thorough understanding of 3D modeling in CreO, BIM, inventor, ENOVIA & SAP knowledge.
Eaton is a manufacturing company. It manufactures and provides services in Electrical & Electronics, Aerospace, Automotive and more. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: