Thryve Digital Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Trainee Process Analyst | Any Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Thryve Digital is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Thryve Digital Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Thryve Digital
Job Role: Trainee Process Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Thryve Digital Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers
- Determine if the claim information is complete and correct. Enter/verify claims data.
- Resolve claim edits (suspensions), review history records and determine benefit eligibility for service.
- Review payment levels to arrive at final payment determination.
- Meets all production and quality standards.
- Elevates issues to the next level of supervision, as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream
- Freshers – Exposure to claims processing preferred.
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office- excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to take direction and navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and managing files and records.
- Ability to use mathematics to adjudicate claims.
- Ability to solve problems within pre-defined methods and guidelines.
- Knowledge of operating systems specific to claim processing.
How To Apply for Thryve Digital Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.