TIBCO Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate Support Engineer. TIBCO is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the TIBCO Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: TIBCO
Job Role: Associate Support Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
TIBCO Careers 2023
- Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce them locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalate issues to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learn from escalated issues and avoid repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO product (mostly one) and learn all the areas of that product.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for a better understanding of the TIBCO product that you are working on.1
- Creates Knowledge Base articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the following shifts on a rotation basis:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies: J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficiency in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people
- Strong customer-orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for TIBCO Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply TIBCO Careers 2023