TIBCO Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer in Pune | B.Tech/B.E.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree/B.Tech/B.E
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, test, and own the software building infrastructure and pipelines.
- Provide support for the build and testing infrastructure to software engineers.
- Support and enhance build, release, and deployment automation.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to distill business requirements into technical solutions.
- Use Agile software techniques such as pair programming and test-driven development to maximize productivity and quality.
- Build automation: Jenkins, Gradle, or similar
- Source Control Management: Git, GitHub, GitLab, or similar
- Maven and artifactory
- Strong programming skills and fluent with Windows or Linux scripting.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Helm.
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position
Eligibility and Skills:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A team player with strong collaboration and communication.
TIBCO Software is a software technology company that provides big data and software integrations. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Associate Engineer at TIBCO Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: