Wipro Hiring Freshers for Associate in Gurgaon | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for freshers as well as experienced candidates to work as an associate at Wipro.
Key Jobs details:
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate in and successfully complete role-related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks and processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule, and leave plans.
- Client Centricity
- Effective Communication
- Collaborative Working
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Learning Agility
- Execution Excellence
Eligibility and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Work experience of 0-24 months
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel/assignment/Training
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Hawkins Freshers Off Campus Drive for Management Trainees | PAN India
Zscaler Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
Link to Apply for Associate at Wipro Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: