Trellix Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Software Development Engineer.Trellix is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Trellix Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Trellix
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Work with Agile process for iteration-based development.
- Understand the product/module requirement and come up with required test plans and scripts for automated testing.
- Interact with architects and product management teams and working towards resolving bugs, ensuring that the product meets the quality and usability expectations.
- Hands-on authoring of test cases and test code combined with test execution.
- Responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop product’s testing strategy.
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting in local and production environments.
- Ability to test/automate Cloud/Hybrid deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines along with being able to drive features into the product.
- Closely work with Support team in timely triage of customer cases including recreation of issues and verification of bug fixes.
- Relevant years of professional work experience.
- Should have strong proficiency in functional and non-functional testing, including experience of code review / bug analysis, development of test tools, designing test cases and contribution to effective test planning.
- Good understanding of Quality Process/Test Lifecycle, overall SDLC process such as Agile/SCRUM.
- Knowledge & hands-on Java/Python/Shell/Perl scripting experience
- Understanding of Linux Operating system & comfortable with basic administration.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS deployments is strongly desired.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Trellix Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here