TriSys Off Campus Drive for Engineer/Developer | 5 LPA.
Job Role: Engineer/Developer
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000 – 5,00,000
Apply by: Monday, 06 Sep 2021
Freshers Join Telegram Group for More Job alerts:
Candidates with BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/BCA gradautes can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer/Developer at TriSys.
Key Job Details: Associate Developer
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Must have strong knowledge about Core Java, Spring and Spring MVC framework, Spring Data, Spring Core, Hibernate, and more.
Key Job Details: Junior DevOps Engineer
- Utilizing development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Puppet or other tools as appropriate.
- Working with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, or other technologies
- Scripting and automating system tasks to reduce manual repetitive work.
- Ensuring the appropriate transition of system changes into the production environments.
- Should have experience in Docker Containerization
- Working experience in Kubernetes
- Ability to develop infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Ability to script and automate using Python and more.
Key Job Details: Tester
- A Software Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression, and service.
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Perform manual and automated Web and Mobile Application Testing.
- Setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 2021 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/BCA
- Good academic record (7 GPA or 70% throughout)
- Good pH score
TriSys is an Information technology company. It provides services in Application Development, Big Data, Product development, and more. The company is headquatered in Bangalore.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: