Barclays Hiring Freshers for Graduate Analyst.
Job Role: Graduate Analyst
Education: B. E, MCA or equivalent
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B. E, MCA, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Analyst at Barclays.
Key Jobs details:
- He/She will develop software/products and will undertake software design and development tasks under the guidance and direction of the lead.
- He/She will build and maintain expertise in their specialist software development language (and associated development tools/techniques)
- Maintain expert knowledge of the applications for which they have ongoing development responsibility.
- Provide support to business design and business analysis functions on projects
- Implement pragmatic business and operational design solutions which maximize benefits while achieving the desired business outcomes
- Implement new business change processes, systems, products and services on a change project
Eligibility and Skills:
- B. E, MCA, or equivalent
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Java API, microservice architecture, and Springboot framework
- Hands-on knowledge on multithreading and design patterns
- Hands-on knowledge on Rest and Soap-based web services.
- Knowledge on writing Junits and parsing of RAML
- Ability to work with an existing body of code (maintenance, feature additions, debugging, etc)
- Good to have hands-on knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment and more.
Barclays is a British investment bank and financial services company. It provides Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, and Wholesale Banking. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: