Unisys Hiring Freshers for Cyber Security Associate in Bangalore | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Cyber Security Associate
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Security, Networking, Technology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Cyber Security Associate at Unisys.
Key Job details:
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors and maintains cybersecurity systems, policies, and procedures
- Achieve the productivity metrics associated with their position.
- Responsible for the identification, tracking, and management of enterprise risks.
- Identifies, evaluates, tests, and implements appropriate security products, tools, and systems to establish and ensure a secure infrastructure.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors and maintains information systems (IS) and cybersecurity policies, procedures, and systems
- Ensures that IS and cybersecurity architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies, and procedures
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cybersecurity risk assessments and compliance audits
- Implements are and cybersecurity policies and take measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks, or leaks
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Security, Networking, Technology, or equivalent
Unisys is an American Information technology company that provides IT, business consulting, outsourcing services, and security-centric solutions. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States. It has a total of working employees of over 22,000.
Link to Apply for Cyber Security Associate at Unisys Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: