Genpact Freshers Recruitment Drive for Process Associate – Order to Cash in Noida.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate – Order to Cash
Education: Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate – Order to Cash at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices, or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and handle end to end process of Cash applications.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions, and work between departments to get a resolution.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to the customer for collection or refund
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Strong English language skills in both verbal and written
- Significant experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan.
In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Link to Apply for Process Associate – Order to Cash at Genpact
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: