Unisys Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Support Associate. Unisys is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Unisys Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Unisys
Job Role: Student Technical
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Unisys Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Must be logged into the call system so that HHO’s can be received
- Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools
- Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric
- Accurately document calls and cases.
- Aware of customer’s time restraints and work within those time limits.
- Keep customer aware of resolution steps – if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Follow up Service Centre cases and requests to completion.
- Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the ticket – this information will be used for the 321 team to drive tickets to a lower level.
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.