Value Research Off Campus Hiring for Developer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Value Research is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Value Research Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Value Research
Job Role: Developer (Backend)
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Comfortable working in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Programming ability /functional correctness/ programming practices
- Ability to code accurately, efficiently and ensure timely programming
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github.
- Should be able to work across the languages.
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- 2020/2021/2022 Batch
How To Apply Value Research Off Campus Hiring for Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email. First register for Amcat then you will be able to apply for the Job role.
Step 1 Register: Click Here
Step 2: Apply: Click Here