Vanderlande Hiring Freshers for Content Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: Content Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE. / B. Tech (Technical background) graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Content Engineer at Vanderlande.
Key Job Details:
- Designing and creating new blocks based on product documentation and input from the engineering departments.
- Maintaining existing building blocks.
- Support and training of end-users in the use of the building block libraries.
- Periodic releases of building block libraries and supplying the associated support.
- Supporting other Content Engineers to implement (changes in) the building blocks
- Consulting with the architects of the software development team on new opportunities and requirements of end-users.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/B.Tech (Technical background preferably Mechanical, Mechatronics, Computer science engineering) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
- 0-1 year of relevant experience, preferably in the field of logistic process automation
- Knowledge of mechanical / tooling software
- IT affinity and Team Player
- Able to think abstractly / model-based
- Able to translate customer requirements into user-friendly designs
- Ability to independently develop solutions
- Analytical and structured
- Communicative and proactive and Excellent communication Skills
Vanderlande is an Logistics automation company that provides Logistics and supply chain, Warehouse automation Baggage handling systems and more. The company is headquatered in Veghel, Netherlands.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Content Engineer at Vanderlande Check Details