Verifone Hiring Off Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer.
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s / Master’s Engineering Degree in Computer Science or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer at Verifone.
Key Jobs details:
- Develops software in C++ following the company’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other Verifone associates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Engineering Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 0-1 years of software development experience
- Should have sound C / C++ programming skills.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOAD and design patterns
- Should possess good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Should be familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Exposure to Python and Perl is desirable
- Should be comfortable with UML and more
Verifone is an American multinational company. It provides technology services in Banking & Finance, Electronics and products in Payment services, Taxi media and Advertising, and more. The company is headquatered in Florida, USA.
Link to Apply for Software Development Engineer at Verifone Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: