Verizon Freshers Recruitment Drive for Cloud Engineer.
Company Name: Verizon
Job Role: Engr II-Cloud
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engr II-Cloud at Verizon.
Key Job Details:
- Ensuring uptime of the platform for end-users as well as development teams.
- Implementing automation & monitoring by leveraging tools like NewRelic, Catch Point, APM, and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines) using Jenkins, Jira, GitHub, and Ansible.
- Participating in POC (Proof of Concept) technical evaluations for new technologies for use in the cloud
- Upgrading/Refreshing the clusters in a periodical manner and automate the platform features rollout.
- Exposing to different components of a container platform like Logging, Monitoring, Security, and SRE practices.
- Striving to improve the performance levels of the Product team by providing regular feedback and suggesting improvements to the process/product.
- Analyzing, solving, and correcting issues in real-time, providing end-to-end problem resolution, and more
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with debugging skills and a flair to work with application teams.
- Experience in building and remediating container images across CloudNative K8s, EKS, or open shifts.
- Good experience in building applications using Docker & Kubernetes or managing the Kubernetes platform at an enterprise level.
- Ability to automate the manual touchpoints in the platform with Ansible playbooks, CI/CD tools, and processes ( Jenkins, JIRA, GitLab), Python, Groovy, Shell Scripts, or any other scripting technologies as and when required.
- Three or more years of experience in the IT industry and relevant experience of one or more years in Container orchestration automation.
- Experience with cross-collaboration and communication skills.
Verizon is an American telecommunication company. It provides communication services and products such as mobile phones, broadband, the Internet, and more. It has a total workforce of over 135,000 employees. Verizon is considered one of the top paid companies.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: