Sapiens Freshers Recruitment Drive for Test Analyst | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Sapiens
Job Role: Test Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Test Analyst at Sapiens.
Key Job details:
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
Eligibility and skills:
- Proven experience of 0 to 2 years as a QA tester or similar role
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to understand and write simple XSLTS
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in Property and Casualty, Homes Owners, Personal Auto, etc.
- Programming skills – should have a basic understanding of any programming language
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
Sapiens is an Insurance software company. It provides services and solutions in Insurance, Business software, and more. The company is headquartered in Cary, NC.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: