Verizon Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Software Development | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Verizon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Verizon Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Verizon
Job Role: Software Development
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree in the field of Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2022.
- Strong analytical skills and Communication skills.
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- Experience with some of the following technologies and disciplines:
- Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Proficienct Experiencein MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
How To Apply Verizon Off Campus Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Verizon Software Development Click Here