VMware Hiring for Member of Technical staff | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PhD.
Job Role: Member of Technical Staff
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/BTech/ME/MTech/Ph.D. engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the entry-level candidate to work as a Member of Technical Staff at VMware.
Key Job details:
- Work closely with a team of passionate people with a startup mindset and who want to change the status quo.
- Design across layers and distributed systems to implement models for Software Defined Networks and Software-Defined Security.
- Work across backend and frontend teams, infrastructure, and domain teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, customers, and other teams to create an optimized platform, product skus
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes.
- Passionate for TDD and unit testing.
- Have a consistent record and expertise in architecture principles, design, and implementation across distributed systems.
- Proficient in design and develop services-oriented architecture and integrations
- Expert on Java/C++ or other OOP and multi-thread programming in Linux/Unix environments.
- Deep understanding of Data Center concepts around virtualization, compute, network and security.
- Excellent, concise communication skills to articulate the decisions and thought process
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
VMware is a software company that provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. The company is headquartered inPalo Alto, California, United States.
Apply for Technical Staff at VMware Check details