VMware Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Order Analyst. VMware is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the VMware Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: VMware
Job Role: Order Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
- Within 30 days of employment, complete all the onboarding formalities and learnings, understand various pillars of the WWBO team, their +functionalities, their vision, and get trained on standard operational activities
- Within 60 days of employment, you will get trained and certified in one standard Order management processes
- Within 90 days of employment, you will get trained & certified on two standard Order management processes
- Within 180 days of employment, you will get trained & certified on four standard Order management processes (Including ELA)
- Within 360 days of employment, you will be able to accurately review and enter order data as per SOX and export compliance policies. Contribute towards the reviewing and updating the process document
- Handle order processing tasks, ensuring accuracy and alignment to all compliance guidelines including SOX and export regulations
- Interact with sales teams, channel partners and numerous internal groups as required to support the order-to-invoice process
- Work with Global teams spanning different time zones
- Handle purchase order reconciliation to quote, contract terms and program requirements
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
VMware is a computer software company that provides virtualization and cloud computing services. The total number of employees working at VMware is over 24,200.
How To Apply for VMware Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.