VMware Off Campus Drive hiring freshers with engineering graduate for MTS Developer/QE role in Bangalore location. Following are the VMware recruitment process and details.
VMware Off Campus Drive Details
Job Role: MTS – Dev/QE
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M. Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an MTS – Dev/QE at VMware.
Key Job details
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Design test strategies for a comprehensive, customer-focused end to end system testing
- Write effective Test plans to cover all the scenarios efficiently and review them with all the stakeholders
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze test coverage gaps from the field reported issues
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Provide strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills, be self-motivated, and proactively manage time and tasks
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing solutions.
Eligibility and Technical Skills
- B Tech / M.Tech : CSE and IT/IS
- CGPA : 7 CGPA or 70% above
- Graduation Year: 2020 / 2021
- Thorough knowledge in TCP/IP protocol behaviors and their implementation
- Knowledge in Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, Load Balancer is highly desired
- Good Understanding of Application protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, etc.,
- Proficient in Automation Scripting using Python/C/C++/Go Language
- Good programming skills
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
VMware is a software company that provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Apply for VMware Off Campus Drive Check details