Volvo Recruitment Drive for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech.
Job Role: Associate System Verification Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an Associate System Verification Engineer at Volvo.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop and maintain software verification deliverables for the system of Interest.
- Analyze SW E2E/Functional Requirements and derive SW test design.
- Develop and maintain SW test specifications based on the derived test design
- Review SW test design and develop SW tests.
- Perform SW test execution according to defined SW test plans and prioritizations by the software verification leader.
- Ability to understand verification plans and requirements.
- Actively involve with deliveries like Platform, Requirements, SW Development Teams, machine test feedback, etc.
- Support in communication to internal/external stakeholders (CPMs, Product Owners, SW leads & TnPO )
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software verification.
- Participate in cross functional and regular meetings with Product Platforms and Product Owners/System Owners and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech)
- Deep knowledge in ECU software verification, System testing, verification tools and test environments
- Proficient and Knowledge on Vehicle Architecture, ECUs, ECU Diagnostics.
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & on Testing Life Cycle
- Knowledge on GIT, JIRA etc.
- Knowledge on CAPL & Python.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge on Software / Hardware concepts, Control System & testing
- Hands on experience on HiL test rigs environments.
Volvo is an Automobile company. It manufactures and provides services in Cars, Trucks, Buses, and more. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: