Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA.
Job Roles: Trainee
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or equivalent work experience in an analytical area can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee at Wipro.
Key Job Details:
- Role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration, and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates, and support the client delivery priority.
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or equivalent work experience in an analytical area
- BTech (any specialization), BCA, MCA is preferred.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development, and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management
- Effective communication
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: