Willis Towers Hiring Freshers for Trainee | Any Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: Willis Towers
Job Role: KYC Trainee / Advisor
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as KYC Trainee / Advisor at Willis Towers.
Key Job details
- Assist in conducting client validation & Due Diligence checks/KYC screening:
- Client onboarding checks, verifying external regulatory and registry websites for their legal/active status
- Conducting extensive searches on the internet and collating additional information for an organization and the individual being verified
- Assessing the new reports of an organization and its board members to access AML involvement
- Ensuring any feedback (including breach/errors) identified in the process is investigated and communicated to the Team Leader.
- Participating and contributing in various technical conference calls and technical meetings held within the Business Unit and the team
- Performing validation and screening checks of entities and D&Os
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding to local offices
- Assisting with special KYC projects with customized solutions as per regional requirements and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher with a bachelor’s degree
- Highly Self-driven in managing own portfolio and assigned responsibilities with accuracy
- Technical competency to do complex work independently
- Eye for detail to identify process gaps, conduct RCA, and suggest workable solutions to mitigate the same
- Effective Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
About Willis Towers
Willis Towers is an insurance company. It provides products and services in risk management, Insurance brokerage, Human Capital & Benefits, Advisory & Actuarial Services, and more. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: