Sabre Corporation Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineering.
Company Name: Sabre Corporation
Job Role: Associate Software Engineering
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineering at Sabre Corporation.
Key Job Details
- Deliver robust, reliable, and scalable solutions that meet business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with teams (Product Management, Development teams, Quality Engineering, Operations, and Delivery) across multiple geographical locations.
- Troubleshoot issues, engaging extended teams to drive issue resolution.
- Maintain operational focus in implementing and supporting highly available applications
- Acquire and maintain technical knowledge of business applications. Participate in new feature functionality demos
- A resourceful, action-oriented individual who possesses a sense of urgency and knows how to overcome obstacles to get things done in a timely fashion
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA engineering graduates
- Core Java, Java fundamentals, Java Concurrency, Java Collections,
- Design patterns & principles
- Experience with Microservices / Cloud-based development.
- Tools like Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Kibana
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre Corporation is an information technology company. It provides products and services in technology, aviation, travel, and more. The company is headquartered in Texas, United States.
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: