Wipro and Capgemini Hiring Technical Graduates. Top IT companies are hiring freshers across India. Both Wipro and Capgemini Hiring Freshers. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Wipro Technical Role
Wipro hiring freshers with technical or engineering graduates through Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) and Wilp program.
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Apply for Elite NTH Role: Click Here
Apply for Wilp Role: Click Here
Capgemini Network Engineer
Capgemini hiring freshers for Network Engineer role. Both Engineering and Technical graduates can apply for the job role.
- Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
- Willing to work in 24X7 Support.
- Knowledge on Networking Technologies – Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless, Security, Cloud based support
- CCNA preferred
- Open for night shift
Apply B.E/B.Tech/MCA Graduate: Click Here
Apply BCA/B.Sc/BCM: Click Here