Wipro and Tech Mahindra Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles. Top IT Companies started hiring freshers across India. Both Wipro and Tech Mahindra hiring freshers. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Wipro Hiring News
Wipro an Indian IT Gaint hiring both engineering and non-engineering graduates. The company has planned to hire more 38,000 freshers in India. Hiring has been started through various recruitment drives.
- Engineering graduates are being hired through the Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) program.
- Non-Engineering graduates are hired through Wipro Step Up and WADiC
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course for Project Engineer
- BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent for Wipro Step Up and WADiC
Apply for Wipro IT: Click Here
Apply for Wipro Non-IT: Click Here
Tech Mahindra Hiring News
Tech Mahindra is hiring both freshers and experienced candidates for associate role. Any Graduate are eligible to apply for the job role.
- Min HS Passed.
- Fresher & Experience both can apply
- Must have Laptop/Desktop enabled with original version of windows 10 and connected through Broadband/Wi-Fi. Must have active antivirus
- Customer orientation.
- Excellent verbal communication skill in English & Hindi without major MTI for Voice process
- Any Graduate
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Work Location: Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai
Apply for Tech Mahindra: Click Here