Wipro Hiring Any Graduates for System Engineer Role. Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: System Engineer Role
Education: Any Graduates
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources and Offer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains who can best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers with Exceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system Issues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Technical Support Engineer
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Wipro Hiring Freshers for System Engineer Role?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Wipro is an Indian Multinational Corporation company. The company mainly provides a process for information technology, business outsourcing, and consulting. Currently, it has a total workforce of over 171,425 employees around the globe. Comes under top Indian IT companies that are headquartered in Bangalore.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Mumbai: Click Here
Hyderabad: Click Here