Parexel Hiring Freshers for Software Validation Engineer | B.E/B.Tech.
Company Name: Parexel
Job Role: Associate Software Validation Engineer
Education: BE / BTech
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech /BE engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Validation Engineer at Parexel.
Key Job details:
- Work closely with project team leaders throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Respond to all inquiries regarding the project under test.
- Reports on Project testing status to Project team leaders.
- Develop and/or executes detailed operations testing. Records and tracks detailed results.
- Design/Create Call Flows, produce Unit testing, collate and review completed unit testing.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines.
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test data for projects under test.
- Create the Operations Testing Report.
- Operate with moderate direction, interfacing Production, Client Services Project Management, Quality
- Management and other project team members and more
Eligibility and skills:
- BTech /BE with more than 70 %
- ISTQB Certified
- Sound knowledge on Software Testing
- Good knowledge of SQL /TSQL
Parexel is an international clinical research company that provides biopharmaceutical services. It provides contract research, medical communications, consulting, and technology solutions. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Validation Engineer at Parexel Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: