Zebra Technologies Hiring Freshers for Software Validation Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company: Zebra Technologies
Job Role: Software Validation Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s /Master’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in computer/electronics/electrical engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Validation Engineer at Zebra Technologies.
Key Job details:
- Learns standard and specialized testing methods appropriate for use at various stages of the design and development process.
- Build familiarity and understanding of product and product cost drivers in the area of expertise and of other subsystem operations.
- Performs simple root cause analysis with support from within the department and/or from Engineering
- learns with standard and specialized engineering tools
- Completes and reports results of tests per project timelines.
- Perform testing following established test plans and procedures. Makes decisions independently for new test procedures.
- Develops proficient knowledge of software development life cycle, and process.
- May present test results to project team, in department management or small groups of other stakeholders usually limited to Senior manager and below.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in computer/electronics/electrical engineering
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computers and experienced with known software tools.
- Shows interest and ability to design and execute test cases.
About Zebra Technologies:
Zebra is a computer hardware and technology company. It provides products and services in barcode printers, mobile printers, card imaging printers, kiosk printers, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Validation Engineer at Zebra Technologies Check Details