Zebra Technologies Hiring Freshers for Test Engineer | 0-2 Years.
Company: Zebra Technologies
Job Role: Test Engineer, I – Manual
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering / related technical field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Test Engineer at Zebra Technologies.
Key Job details:
- Works on Finishing the phases of Test engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and deliver results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and innovative approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering / related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics).
- 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Self-motivated, quick learner, independent, detail-oriented, positive, and with a can-do demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Bug reporting tools exposure
- Should have knowledge of Database Queries
About Zebra Technologies:
Zebra is a computer hardware and technology company. It provides products and services in barcode printers, mobile printers, card imaging printers, kiosk printers, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Apply before the link expires