Barclays Hiring Freshers Recruitment Drive for Analyst.
Job Role: Fraud Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Fraud Analyst at Barclays.
Key Jobs details:
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Process transactions in accordance with approved processes and procedures, international regulations, and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed/accuracy
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes.
- Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client/process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- Adhere to organizational-wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in the administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management, and query resolution
- Day to day query resolution, with the upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage/fraud.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures, and proactively seeking solutions
Eligibility and Skills:
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher).
- Relevant years of experience (preferred)
- Experience of working in a customer-facing service environment
- Effective communication skills
- Good typing skills (25-30 words per minute)
Barclays is a British investment bank and financial services company. It provides Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, and Wholesale Banking. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: