ABB Freshers Recruitment Drive for R&D Engineer | B.Tech/B.E.
Company Name: ABB
Job Role: R&D Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with graduate engineers from Information Technology or Computer Science stream can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an R&D Engineer at ABB.
Key job details:
- development engineer for state-of-the-art software applications
- Demonstrating responsibility for all tasks and ensure completion with good quality, in time delivery, and efficiency.
- Applying clean code principles: execute code reviews, code inspections, unit testing, performance measurements, and other quality tasks.
- Performing development tasks in a self-reliant way.
- Working closely with architects, senior developers, and other stakeholders to achieve effective design and code reviews.
- Authoring and executing effective automation tests, software designing and technical documentation, and more.
Eligibility and preferred skills:
- Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++.
- Should have good experience of working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good customer is facing and coordination skills.
ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation company that provides services such as Electrical equipment and products in Power and Automation. The company is headquartered in Switzerland Västeras, Sweden.
Link to Apply for R&D Engineer at ABB Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: