Mr. Cooper Hiring Freshers for Process Associate | Graduate.
Company Name: Mr. Cooper
Job Role: Process Associate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Arts Graduates with no backlogs/arrears can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate at Mr. Cooper.
Key Job details:
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver the desired outcome
- Open to feedback and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer-first focus with an eye for details.
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client-specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow
- Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client
- Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Arts Graduates with no backlogs/arrears
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in Night shifts
- Group Discussion (Checking the communication & confidence level)
- Online test (logical reasoning & English Comprehension)
- Operations Manager Round (Communication, thought process, career aspirations, attitude etc)
About Mr. Cooper
Mr. Cooper is a Mortgage company that is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The company provides home loan services and Mortgage Lending in the United States, and Xome.
Link to Apply for Process Associate at Mr. Cooper Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: