HPE Hiring Freshers for Quality Analyst | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: Quality Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years EXP
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Quality Analyst at HPE.
Key Job details:
- Assists with designing and implementing portions of quality performance indicators, tools, and processes for data collection, analysis, and reporting for quality management and continuous improvement of products or solutions for a portion of a customer segment or business unit.
- Collects consolidates, and charts data from testing and process results for assigned portions of product and solution areas to identify trends and issues learn and practices basic root-cause analysis.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with stakeholders for product and process quality.
- Implements specified changes to quality processes to reduce defects and improve quality.
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Good analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of the industry and internal quality standards and methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in English and local language
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Quality Analyst at HPE Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: