ABB Recruitment 2022 Hiring Graduates for Technical Support | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. ABB is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Codingal Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: ABB
Job Role: Graduate Trainee: Technical Sales Support
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations.
- Performs analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
- Propose technical solutions for complex enquiries.
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staff and customers on complex product issues.
- Graduate Fresh Engineers in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics from Tier II Engineering colleges & NITs with good aptitude and interest to achieve in Control system & Automation field.
- 1-2 years of experience in industrial automation is an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills, Knowledge in computer basics, Microsoft Suits.
How To Apply ABB Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022 Click Here