Amrut Software Hiring Technical Graduates for Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Amrut Software is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Amrut Software Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Amrut Software
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, MCA, MSC
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Excellent Academic records
- Good command in programming language Java & Scripting knowledge
- Having Knowledge in Java and Python will be an added advantage
- Excellent database knowledge
- Good communication skills (Written & Oral)
- The candidate will be working mainly on Atlassian tools and other products which are ASPL Line of products
- Good understanding of programming concepts and objective oriented programming
- Should possess good logical and analytical skills
- Keen to explore and learn new Technologies, Languages & Tools etc.
- Qualification: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, MCA, MSC,
- Specialization: Computer Science & Information Technology
- Graduation year of passing: 2021/2022
- Percentage: 65% above (Graduation/Last Semester)
- Certification (if any): Java and Python Certification (Added advantage)
- Registration (Online)
- Assessment (Online)
- Technical Round Interview (Online)
- HR Interview (Online)
- Selection (Online)
- Onboarding (Online)
How To Apply Amrut Software Hiring Technical Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amrut Software Hiring Technical Graduates Click Here