Accenture Hiring for Non-Voice Support in Mumbai | 1-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Service Desk Non-Voice Support
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with 1-3 years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Service Desk Non-Voice Support at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query,
- Handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving the best resolutions
- responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s
- The query Management team which is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve a customer issue.
- Service Desk Non-Voice Support team is responsible for recording, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, or assigning incidents
- Non-voice interactions like email, web, and chats
Eligibility and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Any Graduate
- Interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
- Decisions that you make would impact your own work
- Individual contributor
- Rotational shifts
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for Non-Voice Support at Accenture
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: