Genpact Hiring Freshers for .Net Developer in Noida | BE/B.Tech/MCA.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee, .Net Developer
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Responsible for building .NET API’s, configure or create Azure services (API Gateway, Function Apps, Logic Apps, Event hub, etc.) on Microsoft Azure
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Design/build services using WebAPIs on .net core, .net F/W.
- Integrate data storage solutions through API’s on Azure storage, MS SQL, Azure Cache
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of API’s and applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- BE/ B Tech / MCA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant
- Proven understanding of .NET framework (Latest)
- hands-on experience on WEB API’s/REST service and MVC architecture
- Proficient in C# .NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher version.
- Knowledge of Azure functions, Azure logic apps, Azure Event Hub, Azure API gateway.
- Problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan. In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Link to Apply for .Net Developer at Genpact
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: