Accenture Hiring Freshers for Associate Content Management in Bangalore | 0-1 Year EXP.
Job Role: New Associate-Content Management
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduation
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a New Associate-Content Management at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for organizing, categorizing, and publish content and information using specific tools and channels used by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- Review content which may cover nudity, hate speech, bullying, self-harm, gore, and harassment.
- Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing of photos, videos, and text-based content
- Make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Clients terms of services
- Ensure every piece of content in violation of the client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Graduation
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Content Moderation
- Attention to Detail
- Solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- The self-dependent and narrow scope of work
- Role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for New Associate-Content Management at Accenture
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: