DXC Technology Hiring Freshers for Technical Support in Bangalore | Any Graduate.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Technical Support
Education: Any Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with any graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Professional Technical Support at DXC Technology.
Key Job details:
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process.
- Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Coordinates, conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based on complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Maintains currency regarding the technological, process, and/or other advances, specifically in the line of service.
- Creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Any Graduate with min 60%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required to provide 24X7 support on Service Desk responsibilities
- Required to have good communication skills – both verbal and written
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States.
Link to Apply for Technical Support at DXC Technology
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: