Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive for New Associate-Audit | Bangalore.
Job Role: New Associate-Audit
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a New Associate-Audit (Operational Audit & Compliance) at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us perform compliance reviews
- Publish reports with actions and provide closure guidance as needed
- Ensures process & security compliance for all the processes within the organization
- Design & recommend effective controls to mitigate risks and help the service delivery team prepare for upcoming client / external audits.
- Focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks
- Good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management, and contractor controls
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Graduation
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Anti Money Laundering
- Risk & compliance
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal
- Good decisions making skills
- Role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for New Associate-Audit at Accenture
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: