Accenture Hiring Freshers for New Associate (Invoice Processing Operations) | 0-2 Year EXP.
Job Role: New Associate – Procure to Pay Processing
Job Skill: Invoice Processing Operations
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Com/BBA graduate and 0-2 years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a New Associate at Accenture.
Key Job Details:
- Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment
- Responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving
- Ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices/claims in adherence with client policy and procedures.
- Look after the order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
- Working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures
- Work on save/post invoice in ERP, verify WHT, VAT/WHT discrepancy resolution
- Post the invoices for payment and work on PO Process, Non – PO, credit note, 2-way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management, and ERP Knowledge.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Com/BBA Graduate
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Good communication skills
- Individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined
- The narrow scope of work
- May requires you to work in rotational shifts.
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for Associate at Accenture Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: