Finastra Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate QA Engineer | Bangalore
Job Role: Associate QA Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech with IT|CSE|ETC domain.
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech with IT|CSE|ETC domain graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate QA Engineer at Finastra.
Key Job details:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Prepare Test data and Plan and execute the test as per project timelines
- Report detailed defects with all analysis
- Designs and develops high-quality test automation code
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Technical knowledge and skills:
- Conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a technical job discipline typically gained through university education
- Exposure to current technologies through course work or internship settings
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Eligibility and skills:
- B.E/B.Tech with IT|CSE|ETC domain
- Fresher with acumen in quality |testing domain
- Applicant should have 70% marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Current course
- Should have no active backlogs.
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Finastra is a fintech company that provides software products in retail banking, investment management, capital markets, and more. It is the third-largest financial technology company.
Link to Apply for Associate QA Engineer at Finastra
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: