Altair Hiring Freshers for Software Development Intern/Trainee in Bangalore.
Job Role: Software Development Intern/Trainee
Education: Bachelor’s/Masters/Ph.D. degree in Engineering
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. degree in Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Software Development Intern/Trainee at Altair.
Key Intern / Trainee details and skills:
- Proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
- Understanding of CAD/CAE element software a plus
- Familiarity with Finite Element Method (FEM) and Experience in PLM systems would be an advantage
- Experience with Agile and Lean software development processes is also a plus.
- Requires good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in the industry, research, or academia
Eligibility and Personal skills:
- A Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Aerospace/Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline
- creative thinking
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business
Altair is an American multinational technology company that provides products, software, product design, engineering, and cloud solutions. The company is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Altair has total working employees of 3,300+.
Link to Apply for Software Development Trainee/Intern at Altair Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: