Red Hat Hiring Graduate for Associate Quality Engineer | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. Red Hat conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Red Hat Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Red Hat
Job Role: Associate Quality Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- In this role, you will write new and optimize existing test automation scripts and frameworks.
- You’ll also work on the analysis of the non-deterministic failures, ways to reduce them and report bugs and defects.
- This team is home to some of the most well-known faces in the international QE community and will set you up for an exciting and rewarding SDET journey.
- Good object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of HTTP communications
- Understanding of testing concepts, functional testing, API testing, regression testing, etc.
- Work experience in UI test automation and API test automation
- Test new features and ensure fast feedback for developers
- Create and maintain testing artifacts
- Write automated test scripts, analyze test results, and identify and file bugs accordingly
- Test bugs and write bug reproducers
- Write performance tests scripts
- Keen observation and attention to detail
- Motivated with the ability to take direction and work well as part of a team
- Interest in learning new technologies; problem-solving skills
- Intermediate decision-making skills on day to day development
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
How To Apply for Red Hat Hiring Graduate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Red Hat Hiring Graduate Click Here