Amazon Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Executive | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. Amazon conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Amazon Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Central Operations Executive
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- The Central Ops Support Executive is expected to remotely support the daily operations of Fresh business along with other CST activities of sellers, including daily metrics monitoring, triggering
- On field support to sellers and audits, stake holder management, within and outside of Amazon, rolling out of new processes, and running central control centres.
- The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership.
- This team supports inbound and outbound operations via voice and non-voice channels. The candidate must be ready to work on weekends and in shifts.
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per assigned schedule
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via out bound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/works to the sites for various operational performances.
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyze data, and propose features and processes.
- Willing to work on weekends and shifts.
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
How To Apply Amazon Hiring Any Graduate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amazon Operations Executive Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here