Amazon Hiring Freshers for Catalog Specialist | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Catalog Specialist 1
Experience: 0-3 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Catalog Specialist at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals.
- Utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.
- Work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
- Requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- Candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing a large amount of data, and report generation & management
- Candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business)
- 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Interest in e-Commerce/Online business
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Catalog Specialist 1 at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: